Directions from Denver:
Take I-70 W to CO-9 N/Blue River Pkwy in Silverthorne. Take exit 205 from I-70 W
Follow CO-9 N to Central Ave in Kremmling
Red Mountain RV Park
2201 Central Ave, Kremmling, CO 80459
- Kremmling Chamber of Commerce – Official Website
- Rusty Spurr Ranch – Horseback riding, Trail Riding
- Hot Sulphur Springs Resort – Hot Springs & Spa
- Mad Adventures – White Water Rafting
- Colorado Division of Wildlife – DOW website
- Grand County Colorado Tourism – Official Website
- Granby Chamber of Commerce – Official Website
- Summit County Chamber of Commerce – Official Website
- The Colorado Vacation Directory – Campgrounds in Colorado
- Colorado Campground & Lodging Owners Association – Campgrounds
- Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) – For Motorhome owners
- Local Weather – Kremmling Colorado Weather
- Heeney Marina – Boat Rentals and More
- Muddy Creek Cabins – Cute Cabins for Rent in Kremmling
- Allington Inn and Suites – Hotel Accommodations
- Avalanche Car Rentals – Local car rentals
- Rocky Mountain National Park – Official Website
- BLM Mountain Biking Trails – Various Biking Trails
- Large pull – thru RV sites
- Full Hookups: water, sewer, electric
- 50 amp available for RVs
- WiFi Internet Access
- RV Dump Station
- Tents welcome
- RV & Boat Storage
For NIGHTLY OR WEEKLY stay cancellations, there is an $10 fee to cancel at anytime. If the reservation is cancelled 2 days or less before the arrival date, a minimum of one night’s charge and the $10 fee will be assessed.
For a MONTHLY stay cancellation, the $100 deposit that was paid will be forfeited.
No Show Policy
If a customer does not occupy their site
within 24 hours of their check in time and has not
notified the campground, full fees for the reservation
will be charged and the site will be available for resale.
Book online today!
To speak to us directly or make a reservation for group, weekly or extended stays, please call us at 970-724-9593.